IIASA-Funded Postdoctoral Program (International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis)
The scholarship is awarded by the International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis (IIASA) to PhD students from all over the world for research in the fields of natural sciences, engineering, social sciences: sociology and other social interdisciplinary sciences.
IIASA provides a full scholarship for research each year:
- reimbursement of travel expenses to and from Laxenburg;
- remuneration at international rates, including the costs and qualifications of the fellow.
Applicants are expected to conduct their own research within one of IIASA’s research programs or a separate project on a topic close to the IIASA advent.
Objectives of the IIASA Candidate of Science Program:
- to support and assist young scientists and to further develop their careers by gaining professional research experience in a leading international scientific environment;
- enrich IIASA’s intellectual environment and help achieve the goals of the research agenda.
- create and submit a research project that will show their research interest and research plan at IIASA;
- at most 5 years past receiving their PhD at the time of applying for the scholarship.
Deadline for submission of documents: April 1 / October 1, annually
More info – www.iiasa.ac.at/web/home/education/postdocs.html
Duration of scholarship: