Scholarship of the Scholarship Foundation of the Republic of Austria for master studies in the field of international relations
The scholarship is awarded to undergraduate or postgraduate students from all over the world (except Austria) to study for a master’s degree in social sciences in Austria.
Accident insurance, health insurance and accommodation are paid independently by the scholarship holder:
- The Austrian Academic Exchange Service (OeAD-GmbH) offers accommodation (room in a hostel or apartment) with a payment of € 220-470 per month. For the accommodation – € 18 administrative fee;
- OeAD-GmbH can purchase health and accident insurance for the scholarship through the scholarship. On average, health insurance costs € 55-200 per month.
Requirements for applicants:
- age under 35;
- application form filled in on-line;
- scan copy of the first page of the passport;
- two letters of recommendation of any kind from the applicant’s home university (letters must be on the university’s letterhead and with seal stating the need for study in Austria. They must be on the university’s letterhead and stamp, not older than 6 months, sent with application form);
- confirmation of admission / admission to the master’s degree in the relevant specialty;
- for the descendants of former forced laborers – supporting documents.
The conditions of study at the Diplomatic Academy can be found at:
The deadline for submissions is April 1, each year.
Contacts: For the first submission: Mag. Teresa Karamat: email@example.com
Application form – www.scholarships.at
More info: www.oead.at, www.grants.at
Duration of scholarship:
maximum 10 months. If the scholarship is successfully completed, it can be extended for another 10 months.
Fellows from non-EU, EFTA or OECD countries may be partially offset by travel expenses.